- Senior Consultant at WinMill Software, specializing in Applications Development.
- The Twonker: A software-based MIDI Plugin (under development) that allows a digital piano to play tones from the Overtone Series. It is designed to run within most Digital Audio Workstations (or DAWs) as a VST or AU, depending on the platform (Windows or Mac).
- The Digital Architect: A blog on software development, information security, and other things of interest.
- The NTLDR Hacking Guide. Describes how to boot Windows NT, Windows 95, Linux and old versions of DOS using NTLDR.
- The Freenet Project. Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and publish "freesites" (web sites accessible only through Freenet) and chat on forums, without fear of censorship.